Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weight Loss Goals

So here's my weight loss goals & I by no mean think that they are unreasonable. I am ready to get in shape and have a better than before Dominik body.

Goals For Weight Loss
* Lose total of 10 lbs by June 17th
June 17th is when I leave for CT
* Lose total of 20 lbs by August 1st
August 1st because Josh will be home in August
* Lose total of 38 lbs by October 1st
October 1st, just because!
* Start toning body & have a flat tummy by January 1st
Gotta look hot by the time hubby comes home!
* Look good in a bathing suit by Summer 2011
& Summer because I haven't been comfortable in a bathing suit in a very long time.
* Continue going to the gym and maintaining a healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment