Things have been so boring here lately! I'm still getting terrible hours at work & it's really to the point where it's pointless for me to be working anymore, it's like I'm paying just for daycare... I talked to the hiring manager of the position I want to apply for... I'm going to bring in my application either today or tomorrow to him. It's just until my hours open up more when I get back from Connecticut I'm still going to continue to get crappy hours. & I doubt my pay will go up much if any. So it almost seems like I shouldn't even bother.
I've been talking with Josh some more about the babysitting thing and I'm actually considering going through with the qualifications of it and just doing it full time and forgetting about Best Buy all together. It's not incredibly hard to get certified, the hardest part appears to be the home inspection... But with the new baby coming my house is undergoing baby proofing steps anyways. But this would entail setting up our entire downstairs area as a play area. Meaning all of Dominik's toys could come out of the playroom and those rooms could be used as other things... We'll see how my trip to CT goes as far as who decides to follow me home... before I decide what's going on with them. Possibly one as a guest room and the other as an office though... We'll see!
Josh's birthday is coming up and of course he picked a present that costs close to a billion dollars... Are you surprised cause I'm sure not! Well actually it's like $900, it's tool and a tool chest from Lowes (delivery included) I'm thinking if someone wants to split the costs with me that I can get him just the tool chests (it a stackable thing) for his birthday and fathers day, which is under half of the total price then closer to Christmas I can split the cost again and purchase the tools as his Christmas present and/or his Anniversary. Since it's so much money and all... We'll see though! I'm sure he'll end up getting it all no matter what though!
Dominik is doing good, he's been being somewhat of a big boy lately. He keeps messing up his room though which has been annoying me considering there's no toys in there for him to even play with. His DVD's keep getting thrown about, his books, and he's still pulling the foam mats up off the floor which I just don't understand! So once he cleans his room I'll be pulling all of his DVD's out of the drawer in there and bringing them to the living room to put with the rest & the books will be going elsewhere as well. The mats HAVE to stay in there so the hardwood floors don't get scratched up... So I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that off... Him having them in there and not playing with them I mean...
Baby is doing good too. She's been making me cramp up though and it hurts so bad. She's been moving around so much lately too, she's absolutely crazy... she's like a little gymnast! I feel her turning in circles and everything. I can't wait for her to get here, she's gonna be such a cutie pie!
I thought I would share... I just won a WORKING lawn mower on Ebay! Only $11.50 & I have to go pick it up, it's only like a 20 min drive which is nothing to get a lawn mower so I can FINALLY cut our grass that's two feet tall! Is it weird that I'm actually excited about this?! Like I seriously can't wait to cut our grass! I'm just glad our lawn isn't nearly as large as it was in Georgia... that would have be a BITCH to do being pregnant and all, hell it was a bitch to do not being pregnant! I'm gonna go tonight to pick it up from the person who is selling it. That way I can mow the lawn tomorrow! I'm seriously excited about this!! Anyways I'm gonna go and hopefully talk with my husband! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment