Friday, May 14, 2010

Stressful

Today has been quite a day. Seems like I shouldn't have a say, because I'm ALWAYS wrong. Even on things I have absolutely no control over. It upsets me so much, and this has just been hard. I've received some upsetting news today, which I don't have intentions of sharing with most, only those who need to know.

I've been trying to find a babysitter for my son for Tuesday into Wednesday of this week and I feel like I'm completely stumped. People I know in Leavenworth from when we were there don't seem to be jumping to help and I really don't know anyone here. So it's really hard right now and it's just causing me more and more stress that I don't want nor need. I mean someone out there has to be willing to help me you'd think...

I'm really hating being here alone. I feel so lost and outta place like I really don't belong. A friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while is considering coming out for a few weeks with her two kids and then driving back to CT with me in June. That would be so nice if she can, but I know it'll be expensive.

Anyways, if you or someone you know might be able to help me out for the babysitting thing please let me know its extremely important, and there is a little bit more to it than just babysitting. I can compensate you, just not with a whole lot. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment