I'm feeling really yucky today. My tummy hurts so bad and I can't even do anything about it. I have like cramps and they are right in the pit of my stomach, I actually want to cry. :( I'm sure the stress of my upcoming doctor's appointment and still having yet to find a babysitter for Dominik for that night... piled on top of all my other stress isn't helping at all. I really wish Joshua was home to help me because this is really hard by myself, hell I wish I just had a friend out here that could help me and I could talk to without them bringing drama into my life, but it seems to be an impossible thing to find in an Army Wife.
Dominik has been a little sweetheart the past couple of days. He still doesn't listen too well when it comes to stuff. He's a little booger. But overall he's been a good boy, and I love him for it. :) He understands I need him to be a big boy right now and he's doing really good at showing me he can be. Currently he has Kobe in his bedroom cuddled up watching cartoons on his bed, so he's staying out of my hair and keeping Kobe away from this annoying dog.
Anyways that's all I suppose.



No comments:
Post a Comment