Thursday, May 6, 2010

Busy busy busy bee

I haven't worked in a couple days, due to lack of hours... Not fun! I have been trying to get the house in order and everything though. I've found so much stuff that I plan to put out in our yard sale at the end of May, I'm really excited about it! If you weren't aware I decided to have a yard sale to get rid of all the stuff we no longer use... ton of boys clothes 18 months-4 toddler, girls clothes 3-4 toddler, few men's clothing L-XL, few women's clothing M-L, shoes - women, men and boys, video games, computer accessories, jewelry, and I know there's more the money is mainly to off set the cost of our trip to CT and then whatever is left will go straight to our savings account.

The end of June is going to be nice because Dominik will only have to be in school a couple days for the two weeks so it will be pro rated, depending on my schedule for the 15th, 16th, and 17th will depend exactly how much it will end up costing us. & Then I really don't have intentions of him going back to school after we come back. A friend of mine and her son might be following us back if all goes as planned! So childcare will be easier for the both of us. If she doesn't I have intentions of possibly bringing one of my siblings. I really want to avoid him having to go back to daycare. I hate having him there and it's costly and out of the way!

The end of May & beginning of June are going to be pretty hectic.

  • May 11th - Doctor's Appointment; routine
  • May 14th - 2 Trimester Ultrasound
  • May 20th - Spouse's Field Exercise
  • May 22nd - Day one of my yard sale
  • May 23rd - Day two of my yard sale
  • May 31st - Memorial Day
  • June 4th - Joshua's 26th Birthday!
  • June 7th - Oil Change & Inspection on my car
  • June 8th-16th - Get house spotless!
  • June 14th ish - Start packing!
  • June 17th- Leave for Connecticut!
Of course that schedule doesn't say when I'll be working or anything, but I know that will be in there somewhere, it has to be right?!

I'm still needing to mow my lawn... still don't have a lawn mower. I've been so tempted to go to Walmart & just buy one, but I know Josh would shoot me. So I've really been scoping Bookoo, Craigslist, & Ebay. Bookoo hasn't given me much hope in this department... Craigslist is asking too much for USED lawn mowers, and Ebay is a pain because there's not many local ones...

Anyways that was supposed to be a quick thing, got carried away... Off to find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment