Sunday, May 2, 2010

All Clean!

Yesterday felt like it was never going to end! While Dom was in the bath last night I put all of his playmats back in his room. The playmats Josh and I bought for him because he has hardwood floors and well if you have a kid you know the two don't mix... Well a kid and any floor really! But the mats are foam and different colors and cover the majority of the floor in there, but he made them ALL sticky (there's 24 of them in all and they aren't tiny) so I picked them all up and swept under them and then put them all back down one by one and linked them together while I windexed them all down. It took me FOREVER and my knees hurt because of it. But he's not allowed to eat or drink in any room except the kitchen now. Also he no longer has toys in his room at all because I was sick of them not getting picked up and tripping over them. But his room looks really nice now! Here's proof! :p








It was so peaceful once Dominik went to bed last night. He was really overtired and I felt bad that he just wouldn't give in to it. I felt really bad for being short with him the majority of the day. It just aggravated me that he wouldn't listen or even attempt a nap. But today he's feeling MUCH better. He got plenty of sleep last night and he's already in his playroom making a mess! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment