Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Stuff!


Well I got my new car and I'm VERY happy with it! I love it so much!! The extra space is just amazing! It's so much better than the Saturn, and when I get in I don't need to redo my presets... they stay, which is VERY exciting to me. The exterior is red (obviously) and the interior a dark gray. I just really love it, it's perfect for what we need it for.

I already put our little peanuts car seat in the back just to make sure there's plenty of room for it, which there is! & Something I'm very happy it has that I did not notice to begin with is the child restraint system so I can put her car seat in the car and not worry about the seat belt. I loved having that for Dominik's car seat, but now he's a big boy and in a booster seat, he's getting way too big!

I put in for time off from work so I can go home to Connecticut. June 18th to July 2nd. Depending on my work week the week prior will depend on exactly when we begin our trip home, & then depending on the work week the week after AND how long my trip there took will depend on exactly when I leave to head back to Kansas. I should be there a solid two weeks though. Dominik is already SO EXCITED to see his cousin Julius, he keeps asking me if today is the day we go.. I tried explaining to him how many days away it was... but kids just don't get the concept of time! Today though is exactly 7 weeks, so 49 days!! Everyone is so excited to see us, and Kobe can definitely tell something big is coming!

Josh will be coming home to Kansas for a couple weeks of leave in August, not sure on exact dates yet though... Not that I would post them even if I did know. But yeah. When he comes home his Grandma and Grandpa are going to drive out to visit with us for a few days, which will be nice. He hasn't seen them since the beginning of 2009. But his Gram said that when she comes she'll take us shopping for our little girl! Which is really exciting ;)

Anyways, gotta get ready for work!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment