Only about 5 more months till our baby girl is here! I'm getting really excited! A girl from work is going to sell me her Graco stroller, matching car seat, and bases for only $50! Which is a steal considering we were prepared to pay $100 for just a car seat! Speaking of which I need to get the car seat off of my registry so no one buys one. She is going to be so freaking spoiled just like Dom, it's gonna be ridiculous! I think Josh is slowly starting to get used to the idea, which is great! Cause our baby girl is going to have daddy wrapped around her little pinky finger before he even has the chance to meet her!
Dominik loves talking about her and how big my tummy is getting because his little sister is in there. He can't wait to see her, he always tells me I need to go to the doctor so they can get her out! He's too adorable! He's also explained to me that she will be sitting in the back seat with him in her car seat so she doesn't get hurt. He's already looking out for her and she's not even here yet! I can't wait to see how he is once she arrives. I don't think we will have much of a problem with sibling rivalry between the two because I think their age difference is enough apart to where it shouldn't be a problem, but close enough together to keep them somewhat close. I want Dom to be the overprotective big brother. :)
This is so exciting! Annoying having to start over, but still so exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment