Last night our dog Kobe ran away due to a little boy who shall remain nameless! We called for him and went for a walk around the neighborhood trying to find him, but no luck.
This morning I found the paper for his microchip & called them to file a report that he was missing... Within 10 minutes the local Animal Shelter called me back to say they had him! They aren't open till 1 though and then they're only open till 5:30, so I'll have to go directly after work to pick him up. Apparently the people at Home Again told the shelter I sounded very upset on the phone, so that's why she called before regular business hours! (Thanks allergies! haha). Oh AND it's going to cost us $72! ($50 for Animal Control picking him up, $12 for his Manhattan registration, & $10 for his rabies shot) Josh isn't going to be too pleased because he doesn't like paying anybody money! lol
Josh thought maybe he ran away because he was pulling a Homeward Bound. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment