I'll be calling the doctor on Monday to see when she wants to have my gallbladder removed so it doesn't give me problems the further along in my pregnancy I get. Which I'm totally okay with because the pain last time was torture. I'm just curious as to why five years later me going under anesthesia is safe and it wasn't then... I understand times have changed even in just five years... but anesthesia has never and more than likely will never be 100% safe because there's always a chance that something could go wrong. I don't get why I had to endure pain for the last 3 months of my pregnancy if it was safe for them to have taken it out!? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me and I'd truly like to understand why. I'm hoping that come time for the surgery someone will be able to come out and help me. A friend who had the exact surgery 22-23 weeks into her pregnancy said she had the surgery on a Friday afternoon and went home the following Sunday afternoon. Which doesn't seem like long, but I don't know how long it'll be before I'm able to be up and about again so I'm hoping it all goes as planned. Because let's face it being out of commission for a week or so is better than having to go on maternity leave well before my due date because of all the pain I'm in, oh & let's not forget the narcotic Demerol they prescribed!! :)
All in all I'm really hoping she doesn't change her mind about the surgery. I want it out because I don't want to deal with what I had to with Dominik... It sucked so bad! So keep your fingers crossed for me!! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



how far along are you now? hope your gallbladder isn't causing you problems!
ReplyDelete