Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Registry!

I'm pretty sure I'm done with my baby registry on Walmart's website. I added the essential things we need & then a few odd an ends. I tried to be as mindful as possible by not choosing expensive items. The most expensive item I believe is the crib and it's $130 and then it's all downhill from there. I chose just a car seat over a travel system because I still have Dominik's stroller that the car seat will snap into. I also didn't bother putting a playpen up there because I also have one of those, so no point in having doubles of items! If you'd like to check out the registry feel free to go to Walmart's website and click on Registry then Baby Registry. You can then search by either my name or Joshua's. (So Zandra Ghiroli or Joshua Ghiroli) I put a few bits of clothing up there, not much though. Granted I know I'll need all new baby clothing because I only have boy stuff! But it doesn't need to be bought from any specific store. I'm not crazy when it comes to name brand clothing for children because they outgrow it all so fast! Hand me downs are fine also!! Thank you in advance if you are able to help us prepare for our newest addition to our family!

In regards to shipping information... If you purchase items online through my registry you will have the option to ship it directly to me OR you can also do site to my local Walmart, which is 100% perfect for me as long as the item you purchase isn't too large! Walmart is literally seconds away from my house, about a half a mile or so. Thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment