Friday, August 6, 2010

Tea Time!

Last night I went and bought the tea I wanted to try! I had my first cup around 8:30PM and with in an hour my bleeding stopped, not even a slight bit of spotting! I highly doubt it's coincidental. I mean my bleeding has been horrible and suddenly it just stops... Can't be a coincidence. I am pretty astonished by it and I'll most definitely keep drinking it! You're supposed to drink 3-4 cups a day in between meals... So far... FABULOUS!

I have been on 4 different vitamin's to try to help with all of my lady problems...

  • Super Strength Vitamin D3 2000IU [Take 2 once a day]
  • Prenatal Plus Vitamins [Take 1 once a day]
  • Ibuprofen 600mg [Take 1 twice a day]
  • FeroSul Sulfate 325mg [Take 1 once a day]

The Vitamin D dosage is higher than the normal because of how low mine is, the Prenatals they gave me due to my symptoms.. they think I need additional nutrients, the Ibuprofen is for cramping or discomfort and to try and help with the vaginal bleeding, and the FeroSul Sulfate is for my Iron

Here it is almost 24 hours later, and I don't have any spotting, bleeding, cramping, absolutely nothing! It's wonderful! I got brave and have just been wearing just panty liners... but still NOTHING! Gosh I hope this is done for good!


I bought the tea from my local organic store People's Grocery, and while there I had a wonderful experience and felt very welcomed. If you're interested in trying it GNC also carries it, just very few physical stores have it on the shelf, meaning you may need to order online. If you try it please let me know! I'd love to hear your experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment