Called bright and early, okay well 7:25AM, this morning to book a same day appointment to have my Mirena removed. Needless to say it was the best decision for me!
Within 5 minutes of removal the bleeding, vaginal pressure, and cramping... each calmed down a lot. I was quite impressed that the Mirena was causing all that. It was a huge relief!! The doctor I saw squeezed me in because I put up a fuss about being seen today. I just wanted to ensure that I won't be bleeding when Josh comes home in a week! She was really nice and I liked her a lot. Any future appointments I intend to make with her also.
While I was there she gave me some birth control pills. So we'll see how that goes! It's just hard since Josh will be home next week and with me just getting back on birth control... oh the possibilities!
Anyways that's just a quickie update. Hope to post more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment