Well I'm sitting here surrounded by piles of clothes that I'm dreading having to put away, it's only 3 loads of laundry... 1 load of white and 2 loads of colors. But it's been a few days and just wanted to give an update as far as how everything is going with me.
For starters, Tuesday from the time I got my Mirena out till late Wednesday night I had absolutely no bleeding at all... It was quite pleasant not having a diaper* stuck to my lady bits. But late Wednesday I did start bleeding again. Now my doctor said most women bleed immediately after having the IUD out, some won't bleed at all, and then some within a few days will start their period. She said I could tell by the way it look, gross I know, whether it's my period or if it's from the IUD. But honestly I'm not sure. At first I definitely thought period, but now I'm not so sure.
I'm starting to stress (which won't help matters as far as the bleeding goes) because Josh will be home the middle of next week. So I want to be... good to go... if you catch my drift! I have been looking up home remedy type stuff to get the bleeding to stop and I found a tea that I'm going to go buy and give it a shot. The reviews I've read about it have said that it has been wonderful with getting the abnormal bleeding to stop, and even cut periods short. So we'll see! I really hope it works for me!
Well that's all for now, I'll keep you all posted!
__________________________________________________
*As in a lovely Kotex Pad. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment