Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Changed up...

I don't expect this to fully get rid my stalkers, but it's a start & I felt like it was time for a change anyways. :) So new look and name for my blog, meaning a new URL also, so bookmark it!

I got my new bathing suit in the mail. Overall its super cute. But I have love handles, so I won't be wearing it till they are gone. Love handles are so unattractive, whether your 120lbs or 220lbs, they're gross in my opinion! So I've been working on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, even if it doesn't completely demolish.. at least shrink them some :(

Now... I feel the need to complain about some things.

First of all... It upsets me how unreliable and self centered a lot of my friends are. I have friends who say they'll do stuff and then suddenly they can't and give me bullshit excuses, & because of them things take a crumble around me and other friends have to help pick up the pieces. That's just plain not fair to me or the friends who are now helping. A friendship is supposed to be two sided, not one! If you say you're going to do something, hold true to it. Otherwise keep your yap shut.

I'm also incredibly sick of hearing about all these girls husbands are gone for things other than a damn deployment... ie. business trip, trucking job, military training, etc. SHUT UP! I get it's fucking hard being by yourself. There's other wives out there who have gone more than a few weeks at a time, with more kids... and they don't complain nearly as much as you! They keep their mouths shut and deal with it, because in all reality what other choice do they have? Personall I know I can cry myself to sleep every single night he's gone, all that's going to do for me is leave me waking up with my eyes swollen and a headache as if I'm hungover... so what good would that do? My husband has been gone 4 months at this point, not as long as some of the others, but we still have quite some time to go. Yeah your guy may get in a car accident or plane crash, but mine has the risk of being blown to smithereens... He's in a fucking war zone. It just annoys me like you wouldn't believe. I sit here day after day worrying about my husband being over there. & I know it comes with the whole him being in the Army thing. But I'd kill to have the amount of time he's gone cut in half, let alone bringing it down to a few weeks or even a month or two. So please save it because I'm to the point where I just don't even know what to say to some anymore and just want them to take the highway right outta my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment