I'd have to say Monday was a pretty good day. I babysat McKinzey (6:30-2 ish, her mom got out early) and Damian (9:30-4 ish)... McKinzey has been teaching my little boy some bad habits. Including throwing tantrums to try to get his way, which will NOT work. He has already gotten his butt beat for it a couple of times now.
McKinzey is an interesting little girl to babysit. She enjoys coming here and I can tell, but she doesn't accept discipline very well. Most children don't, but she's a bit more to handle than most. I'll help her through it though, the now four times I've babysat her I have noticed a drastic change in her behavior.She doesn't throw her tantrums nearly as much. Day 1 it happened like 5 times, day 2 happened about 4, day 3 happened just once and today just once. It's nice to see she is making an effort, she gets so scared if she thinks she may not be able to come back.
Damian has been pretty good, I only had him on Sunday and Monday this week. His dad was granted emergency leave so they can go down to Texas, I guess his friend died in a motorcycle accident and his great aunt died. Not sure how either of those classify as an emergency situation though, from my understanding it only applies to immediate family. It doesn't matter, the Army is such a hypocrite at times! In the meantime I will be keeping an eye on their ferret. Josh told me to steal it because he's a jerk!! lol I wouldn't, but it was funny!
Dominik has been getting excited about starting school. My little boy is growing up so fast, I just can't believe it! He's going into Kindergarten!!! He needs school supplies still though, which he is so excited to go shopping for. He needs a new backpack, supplies, clothes and more!! So exciting, personally I've always loved school shopping, especially getting new clothes! He has been loving having so many kids to play with. I really try to keep him preoccupied with daddy being gone so the time seems to pass by faster. He's been playing with my friend Michelle's boys, Jeremiah & Tyler and my friend Amanda's boys Austin & Alex.
Also I have decided I like my new hair color. :) Since it has "settled down" some, I think it looks good :) Only 4 people have told me they don't like it, for various reasons. But as I said, I do & so does the hubby! It's wet in the picture, so it looks kinda weird. But OH WELL!
McKinzey is an interesting little girl to babysit. She enjoys coming here and I can tell, but she doesn't accept discipline very well. Most children don't, but she's a bit more to handle than most. I'll help her through it though, the now four times I've babysat her I have noticed a drastic change in her behavior.She doesn't throw her tantrums nearly as much. Day 1 it happened like 5 times, day 2 happened about 4, day 3 happened just once and today just once. It's nice to see she is making an effort, she gets so scared if she thinks she may not be able to come back.
Damian has been pretty good, I only had him on Sunday and Monday this week. His dad was granted emergency leave so they can go down to Texas, I guess his friend died in a motorcycle accident and his great aunt died. Not sure how either of those classify as an emergency situation though, from my understanding it only applies to immediate family. It doesn't matter, the Army is such a hypocrite at times! In the meantime I will be keeping an eye on their ferret. Josh told me to steal it because he's a jerk!! lol I wouldn't, but it was funny!
![]() | |
| Thinking about our camping trip! |
Josh will be home in about three weeks, & I'm so excited!!! All three of us are very excited to be going camping too! We have 3 sleeping bags, a tent, and 3 chairs. We need to buy a lantern and cooler still as well as a few other things!! I haven't been camping since like 2004 and Dominik and never been! He's so excited and talks about it all the time. We even got him an ACU sleeping bag as you can surely see!
![]() |
| & I'm BLONDE! |
Well I'm gonna head to bed, here's an adorable video to leave you with. I'll be updating the "Dom ism's" tomorrow at some point, he says some of the most ridiculous things!! Good night!!





No comments:
Post a Comment