Well today was day 2 of my yard sale. It wasn't nearly as successful as day 1 though. I think it has something to do with it being Sunday so people were at Church or something. Yesterday I had made $160.50 including the kennel I had sold on Bookoo. Today I made $9 at the yard sale itself and then a lady came and bought the Vsmile we had for $15 without any games. So that brings the total up to $184.50. Not too shabby I suppose... I was out there for a total of 5 hours each day so I made like what... $18.45/hour. Shit ton more than I make at work. I wish having yard sales could actually be a job! lol That would be badass! I considered having another yard sale next Saturday since Saturday seemed to be the best day. But I think I'm just gonna put everything up on Bookoo, put all the children's clothing I have up in lots or something. I don't know.
I still need to sell the laptop and Saturn. It's taking way too long though... Starting to irritate me actually. I've kinda lost faith in the car selling since I've been trying since the beginning of April, and this being a college/military town I figured it'd happen quick, but it hasn't worked so well for me. Been considering selling my Escape to get my husband to relax some. I don't really want to but I'm just sick of discussing money, or lack there of.
Well I'm contemplating on getting some lots of clothes together so I can take some pictures and organize them and what not. I really don't want all this stuff sitting in my basement anymore. So I might do that, or take a nap since I wanna stay up late to talk to my husband... Hmm decisions, decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment