Monday, June 28, 2010

Boredom...

Well here it is like 10:30 at night. My little munchkin is sleeping, Kobe is curled up in a ball next to him, and I'm here... on my laptop... as always. Since Josh has been gone I really haven't had much to do. Like I try so hard to keep Dominik occupied. Play outside with him, go for walks, bring him to the park, and so on. But he prefers to relax inside, cuddle up and watch cartoons, or play his video games. Which in return leaves me with next to nothing to do. I mean I can clean and clean and clean some more. But you can only clean the house so much before it's well... clean. I've stopped playing all the Facebook games I was playing... Farmville, Cafe World, Farm Town, etc. I just lost interest in them. They were addicting at first but now they just suck in my opinion.

I've been on Bookoo WAY TOO MUCH lately. I have bought and sold stuff. So I'm sort of breaking even. I know I should be trying to SAVE, but saving sucks. I sold my old leather jacket the other day, the lady paid me with 2 pretty dresses AND $25! :) That made me happy! :) Tomorrow I am going to buy Josh 2 pairs of Southpole jeans for $10 ones dark blue the other black. Very nice! Also getting myself EIGHT skirts for $10 tomorrow!

Well off to talk with the hubby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment