Michelle & I had our yard sale today! I had a pretty good time till near the end where I just felt super tired and had a really bad headache. But I made $130.50 at the sale and then when we closed up the yard sale I posted a bunch of stuff on Bookoo and sold Kobe's dog kennel for $30 (without the bottom tray!) so that brought me up to $160.50! The lady already came and picked it up so that's why I'm allowed to tally that in! I also posted Dominik's toddler bedding and had a lady email me, she seems very interested and asked if I could hold it till tomorrow and she'd give me $15. So that would bring me up even higher! It's so exciting! :)
I'll be getting up early again tomorrow to try and sell more stuff! I hate getting up early. But heck I like money more than sleep! No joke, whatever idiot said "Money can't buy happiness" is just that... an idiot. So I hope to have a good day again tomorrow with my yard sale. Michelle won't be here tomorrow so it will be just me and Dom, but it'll be okay! I'll have Dom dance on the corner to help lure customers!
Anyways... I finished Grey's Anatomy season 6 (this past season). I seriously LOVE this show! Can't wait for the new season to begin! Off to relax and stuff. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment