All things considered things have been going pretty good lately. Really getting anxious about Joshua coming home for real. The two weeks he was here for was such a tease and I really wish he could have stayed longer, actually more like forever. Either way, I'm excited for him to be home with me already!
Friday morning I stopped by my friend Emily's house. She's from Connecticut and moving back there soon since her husband is about to deploy. Anyways, she gave me a lot of stuff! She gave me 4 new chairs for my kitchen table, which I needed desperately... a 20 gallon garbage bag filled with clothes, which again I needed desperately... A fajita/quasadilla maker, which I needed not so desperately but is awesome to have... A like new gas grill... A firepit which we're going to paint with some high heat spray paint to make look new again... So I'm pretty happy about all that. Sad though that she is leaving. I'm really going to miss her. She's definitly the sweetest wife of a Soldier I've ever met. She's so unique, sweet, genuine, amazing, and so much more. :)
I'm 100% serious about joining the Army. I'm pretty nervous about it all though, I'm not going to lie. I keep getting told horror stories about the way guys and girls are in training... and by horror stories I mean whoreorslut stories. I know I for one will be faithful to Joshua, it's been over 6 years that we've been together... I'm not going anywhere. But it's scary nonetheless.
In the meantime (before I join that is) I need to make money. I need lots of money... Like lots and lots and lots. So I've been contemplating getting a real job. I need something because as wonderful as it is to have a baby in the house to babysit, it can be stressful & with the child not being yours, your patience wears thin, fast. I have a higher tolerance for Dominik, granted he's older, but at the same time even when he was younger I was able to handle it better. I can't just scream at the top of my lungs if I get upset. & Overall I feel like having him is taking a toll on my mentality and is not helping on a depression stand point... More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment